We are providing support and advice to practices on a daily basis by telephone and email and will be making resources available online here for you to access.
Please contact us with any specific issues you require support with.
Useful resources and guidance
- NHSEI Guidance and SOP – General Practice in the context of coronavirus – 10 Aug 2020
- RCGP Guidance On Delivering Mass Vaccinations During COVID-19
- CQC Guidance On COVID-19 Registrations
- Letter RE: medication requests – LMC, Community Pharmacy Lancashire & Community Pharmacy Cumbria
- Coronavirus guidance for employers
- Advice RE: patient requests for ‘rescue packs’ and inhalers
- COVID-19 Patient requests for fit notes – LMC guidance for practices
- Hotel accommodation for NHSE Staff: COVID-19
- Coronavirus Patient Information Leaflets in 32 different languages
- IMPORTANT Caring for people at highest risk during COVID-19 pandemic EMIS NHSE 28th March
- Updated advice for pregnant women who are working during the coronavirus outbreak – 26th March
- PPE Update from Dr Richard Vautrey – BMA GPC England – 26th March
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- COVID-19 Practices open over the bank holidays
- Furlough leave
Death Verification, Certification and Cremation Form 4
- Clarification on who can verify a death – Covid-19
- Key Information for all Medical Practitioners (Cumbria Registration Service)
- BMA Guidance on Death Verification, Certification and Cremation Forms – April 2020
- BMA Guidance on Remote Verification of Expected Death– April 2020
- GOV.UK Verifying death in times of emergency – May 2020
The BMA COVID-19 webpage
- Visit the webpage
- Updated daily with clear, practical guidance on issues such as Remote Consultations and Homeworking.
- This reference directory also offers links to official information including PHE guidance for primary care www.gov.uk and NHS England guidance for primary care www.england.nhs.uk
The BMA has also published FAQs on your contract terms and conditions which will be updated regularly.
BMA have produced a COVID-19 toolkit for GP practices during the Coronavirus pandemic – find it online here.