STPs and LDPs
Each region had to produce a 5 year plan as to how it was to achieve the Five Year Forward View – The Sustainability and Transformation Plan.
In turn each health community (based around acute catchment populations) had to produce a Local Delivery Plan.
In truth these were high level aspirational documents with no operational detail. At least it did draw together the key stakeholders across health and social care, with public health, the local authorities and voluntary sector to start talking about integration.
Sustainability & Transformation Plans
The STP is made up of Local Development Plans (LDPs) across five areas: Central Lancashire, West Lancashire, Pennine Lancashire, Fylde Coast and the Bay Health & Care Partners area.
- Pennine Lancashire – Together: A Healthier Future
- Central Lancashire – Our Health Our Care
- West Lancashire – Building for the Future
- Fylde Coast – Your Care Our Priority
- Bay Health & Care Partners – Better Care Together