Otolaryngology (ENT) For General Practitioners/GP Trainees & Nurse Practitioners
1st May 2020£175.00
- Management of common ear conditions.
- Glue ear, middle ear infections and Otitis External.
- ENT emergencies – learn when to refer for a range of problems including airway problems, facial nerve palsy and tonsillitis.
- Hoarseness and lump in neck.
- 2 week wait policy.
- Paediatric update (tonsillitis, congenital head and neck lumps, sleep apnoea)
- ENT instruments
- An intensive course
- Number of attendees is limited to 12
- Refreshments and lunch included.
- Course certificate on completion
- CPD pending