Join us on Wednesday 10 May 2023 for a one day interactive in-person and online conference led by experts in the field.
This session is aimed at practising GPs who would like a concise and comprehensive update on changes to clinical practice over the last 12 months.
This full day session can be attended in person or can be joined virtually.
- Guidelines and how they are developed
- Delirium: prevention, diagnosis and management.
- Thyroid Cancer
- Self Harm
- Head Injury
- Diabetes (type 1 and 2) in children and young people
- Update on the latest consensus guidelines
- Improved knowledge of how to diagnose and manage common conditions
- Focus on practical knowledge relevant in day-to-day general practice
Conference Chair: Dr Aisling MacCormac, Faculty Education Lead RCGP White Rose
PLEASE ENSURE YOU CLICK ON THE CORRECT TICKET AS WE HAVE ONE FOR THOSE ATTENDING IN-PERSON AND ONE FOR THOSE ATTENDING ONLINE.
Super Early bird prices until 9 March:
AiT rate: £135
Members: rate £169
Non-members rate: £199
Early bird prices until 13 April:
AiT rate: £169
Members: rate £199
Non-members rate: £245