Join us for FREE on Tuesday 14 February 2023 for a virtual CPD update morning for career - break GPs
Time: 09:30 - 13:00
Location: Online - Zoom
This session is aimed at those currently currently not in practice, for example due to parental leave, carers leave or sickness and will focus on topics which have changed over the last 12 months.
The session will be relaxed in nature and you are welcome to join with children and with or without cameras, whichever suits your situation best. There will be informal time in breakout rooms if you would like to network with colleagues who are also currently not in practice.
- A clinical refresher to help keep up to date whilst out of practice or prior to return to work
- Improved knowledge of topics which have changed in the last 12 months
- An opportunity to connect with colleagues
- Optimising virtual consultations
- Sustainable practice
- What are Integrated Care Systems and how are they changing General Practice
Chair: Dr Aisling MacCormac, GP and Faculty Education Lead RCGP White Rose
Dr Abdullah Albeyatti, MBBS BSc MRCS (ENT) MRCGP, Chair RCGP Yorkshire, Locum GP and CEO and Co-Founder of Medicalchain and MyClinic
Dr David Taylor, GP Partner and Clinical Director Heart of Harrogate PCN
Dr Honey Smith, GP and Co-chair of Greener Practice