We are a 25,000 patient training practice based across three sites following the merger of four Practices. We have an experienced clinical team which is supported by a dedicated administrative team. Following recent retirements we are looking recruit an additional highly motivated GP colleague to join our team of 10 partners and 2 salaried GPs. We are positive about modern General Practice but also strive to ensure a health work-life balance. Burnley is well located in East Lancashire which has excellent motorway networks with good access to cities, the Fylde coast, Lake District and Yorkshire Dales. There are excellent schools locally.
- Large multi-disciplinary clinical team which includes ANP's, pharmacists, paramedics, practice nurses and HCA's
- Full range of enhanced services. High QOF and quality improvement achievers
- EMIS Web - Overall CQC rating "Good"
- Excellent clinical support with well-established in-house training programme
- Supportive environment for you to develop specialist interests such as women's health and contraception, diabetes, palliative care, etc.
- GP Fellowship available
- Active member of our Primary Care Network and we support the ethos behind this.
- BMA model contract
- Attractive remuneration package and NHS pension
- Potential incentive from the New to Partnership Payment Scheme and training funds.
Job Specification: We are looking for a flexible, hardworking GP to join our well-established clinical team. You will be - enthusiastic about General Practice and a team player - recently qualified or with experience - available for up to 8 sessions - providing the highest standards of medical care, in accordance with standards set by the GMC and CQC - able to develop Special Interests and we encourage innovation and ongoing professional development.
For informal enquiries or to arrange an informal visit, please contact the Practice Director on 01282 644232