We are providing support and advice to practices on a daily basis by telephone and email and will be making resources available online here for you to access. Please contact us with any specific issues you require support with.
The BMA COVID-19 webpage
- Visit the webpage
- The BMA have produced a COVID-19 toolkit for GPs and practices which should help to answer many questions on a large range of topics relating to COVID-19. The toolkit is updated regularly.
- Updated daily with clear, practical guidance on issues such as Remote Consultations and Homeworking.
- This reference directory also offers links to official information including PHE guidance for primary care www.gov.uk and NHS England guidance for primary care www.england.nhs.uk
The BMA has also published FAQs on your contract terms and conditions which will be updated regularly.
See RCGP and BMA guidance on workload prioritisation during COVID-19.
Useful resources and guidance
- BAME LMC Statement
- Statement from the 5 LMCs re PPE, Hot sites and home visiting, Secondary Care interface and Funding
- LMC Response to the Communication of 14th Sept from Nikita Kanani and Ed Waller and associated Toolkit
- Phase 3 Brief to Practices and CCGs - from the 5 LMCs
- LMC Statement re COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
- The Primary Care Network DES
- COVID-19 Vaccination Enhanced Services FAQs
- Prioritising GP workload during COVID-19 pandemic
Death Verification, Certification and Cremation Form 4
- Clarification on who can verify a death – Covid-19
- Key Information for all Medical Practitioners (Cumbria Registration Service)
- BMA Guidance on Death Verification, Certification and Cremation Forms – April 2020
- BMA Guidance on Remote Verification of Expected Death– April 2020
- GOV.UK Verifying death in times of emergency – May 2020